Last November, when Democratic presidential candidates were still jockeying for the nomination, before the coronavirus pandemic killed more than 250,000 Americans and fervent protests against police brutality swept the nation, Senator Kamala Harris of California appeared before a group of mostly Black women in South Carolina to file officially for the state’s critical primary.
- Salandra Benton Crowned MVP In The Battleground November 13, 2023
- Get Out the Vote Round-up November 14, 2023
- Voters Backed Democrats and Elected Black People, Especially Black Women November 13, 2023
- Melanie Campbell: Civic Champion Seeks Change on the Ground November 13, 2023
- Black Women & Birthing People: We Inherit Joy, Too November 8, 2023